• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

error message starting migration

IssueMan

New Pleskian
Hi,

i receive this error triyng to migrate some domains from Plesk Windows 8.3 (source) to Plesk windows 9.5.2 (destination):

Error: The version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host (Plesk 8.3) is older than the version of Plesk Migration Manager being currently used (Plesk 9.5.2). Please install Plesk Migration Manager components of the same version.

In new Plesk 9.5.2 i tried the option "Syncronize" that give me a link to update the "source" (Plesk Win 8.3) with the correct version of Plesk migration agent... I perform this upgrande on Plesk 8.3 but i still reveice this message:

Error: The version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host is older than the version of Plesk Migration Manager being currently used. Please install Plesk Migration Manager components of the same version.

I installed PMM according this post.

What can i do to solve this problem ?

Thank you.

Yes, sure !

i restart them again but i receive always the same error:

Error: The version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host is older than the version of Plesk Migration Manager being currently used. Please install Plesk Migration Manager components of the same version.

What can i check to give you more details ?

Thank you!

Nothing to do ... :(

i tried with this (http://kb.odin.com/en/8278) workaround, restart server but...

Please tell me how to solve please, i need to migrate !

Thank you.

A.

It should be investigated directly on server. Therefore I suggest you contact support team.

Back