• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error Notification During Update

FidoSysop

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04 x64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.38 Update #1
Hello, Everyone. I'm new to Plesk after running cPanel/WHM for many years. It's sweet, but I am not yet comfortable digging into the code.

Getting an email nightly that says, Some problems occurred with the System Updates tool on your server affectionate-lalande.XXX-XXX-XXX.-XX.plesk.page. Please resolve them manually.

Reason: 2023-04-13 06:25:18 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json']
2023-04-13 06:25:19 ERROR: E:The repository 'http://autoinstall.plesk.com/pool/PSA_18.0.38_6937 focal Release' no longer has a Release file.
2023-04-13 06:25:19 ERROR: Exited with returncode 1.

Can I get some guidance on this? Don't want to accidentally crash it.

18.0.38 is really out dated and no longer support. Log into plesk and manually upgrade it to the latest supported version to fix it.

Tried going into the updates section and are told all packages are up to date as of 09/11/2021. Tried running a manual update and received this Error: Unable to receive updated information for the package(s) in a red line. Apparently, something is not allowing the update. This is a new instance from Vultr created a couple of weeks ago.

Tried going into the updates section and are told all packages are up to date as of 09/11/2021. Tried running a manual update and received this Error: Unable to receive updated information for the package(s) in a red line. Apparently, something is not allowing the update. This is a new instance from Vultr created a couple of weeks ago.
I'm not referring to system updates, I'm referring to Plesk updates, it's 2 different things. The one I'm referring to is under the Tools & Settings > Plesk > Updates (or run the command that MarkM provided).

Just did the update and changed php versions with my iPhone laying in bed watching tv I love Plesk so sweet!

Glad i found this software. Was paying $39 USD just for a 5 domain WHM/cPanel license plus the instance fee.

Thanks to all of you who responded to my question. It’s much appreciated. I’m a 71 year old retired used car dealer and ASE certified mechanic. As a hobby I run the oldest Wildcat computer bulletin board system in America on the Fidonet network that’s been online since 1991. bbs.docsplace.org

Back