• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error occured while sending feedback. HTTP code returned: 502

sebgonzes

Silver Pleskian
Hello

On one server, when I try to execute console command :

/usr/local/psa/bin/reseller --on 'resellerlogin'

i recieve an error and also the success message:

Error occured while sending feedback. HTTP code returned: 502
SUCCESS: Changing status of reseller 'resellerlogin' complete.

What is the cause of error and how to solve it?
Thanks

Details from Plesk logs would be very helpful. Stating only very common error message is not enough.

Details from Plesk logs would be very helpful. Stating only very common error message is not enough.
Well, I have review the panel.log, and see an real strange things...

ERR [1] Token validation failed: The license key 'PLSK.XXXXX' is not active. To purchase a new license key, please visit <Plesk Pricing Plans & Options. Plesk license types.>... An great WTF as all our licence have been renewed for one year.
I have review the licence in plesk panel and all seem Ok with the next renew check the 12/12, I have try to download it again, and also all fine... Then I have try again the same action, and have not recieve the error yet...
Is there some explain to this?
Please just hope that is not about some plesk change with the F... increase price...

WTF as all our licence have been renewed for one year.
I have review the licence in plesk panel and all seem Ok with the next renew check the 12/12, I have try to download it again, and also all fine... Then I have try again the same action, and have not recieve the error yet...
Is there some explain to this?
Try to ask your question here Licensing and Purchase support - Plesk

Back