• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error on installation Prestashop in Plesk 12.5 in Linux

VASILEIOSP

New Pleskian
I'm trying to install prestashop from section Applications in plesk Constrol panel, in a domain but i get the following errors at the end of installation

Error: The following error has occurred during the installation of application:
Installation of Prestashop at http://<domain>/ failed.
invalid values passed for settings of application resource;
details for setting with id 'ADMINPASSWORD': Value must be at least 8 characters long.;
details for setting with id 'FIRSTNAME': Value must be at least 1 characters long.;
details for setting with id 'SHOPEMAIL': No @ at address;
details for setting with id 'SHOPNAME': Value must be at least 1 characters long.
All fields that described in error message have correct data. Does any one know why this happens? I have also install the prestashop in a subdomain on another domain with no problem.

Last edited:
Hi,

1. Please try Custom Installation and let us know if these fields are pre-populated on the installation settings/preferences page.
2. Does the first domain (where you can't install Prestashop) belong to the same customer as a subdomain/domain where you've installed Prestashop successfully?

Ηi there. Thank you for your answer. I installed manually with no problem following the below steps.
1. First I uploaded the zip file on the domain httpdocs folder.
2. I uploaded akeeba files and used it only for unzip the prestashop zip file
3. I created the database and a user for it.
4. I installed the site from browser
What you mean when you wrote pre-populated fields; Sorry but my English isn't so good. :) On preference page there was only the basics. Same as the installation from plesk panel.

For the second question.
The first domain where i installed the prestashop is mine and is the domain that appeared on the My Webspaces section in the first page of plesk panel. The installation process was was very easy and simple.
Then, after some tests i tried to install on my customer domain. The second domain belongs to another customer. I tried as admin, as user of the domain as reseller user with no luck.

Back