• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

error on pannel 10.4

wfirefox

Basic Pleskian
hello,

I have problem with plesk pannel. I do a save all days on the server.
But I want dowlod this save on local computer. but when I clik on "floppy" for save on local computer. plesk plannel error and my internet site also.

I do twice abd have the same problem. Help me please...

after reboot all is hockey but I thinks satay problem...

I don't can update to 11's plsk version beacause have this message :

Parallels Panel pre-upgrade check...
PHP Deprecated: Directive 'safe_mode' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
WARNING: There are Panel entities with names stored not in lower case. Please check http://kb.parallels.com/en/5780 and /var/parallels/PSA_11.0.9/examiners/plesk11_preupgrade_checker.log for details.

plus now I dared to click to save local button... beacause IS CRASH my plesk....

Back