• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error on sitebuilder

Y

youp

hello,

i have multiple error when i click on all filter view ,
for example : i clique on Search in menu site , i receive :

Internal sitebuilder error : cache has no properties sitebuilder

??? strange

Could you please provide screen shot with this error or step-by-step instructions how it could be reproduced? I did not actually understand which search menu do you mean.

Loggin into admin panel -
Click on "Sites" "left menu"
and click on "Search" or "Show All" on the main page , with mozilla , i have a popup with a error : Internal sitebuilder error : cache has no properties sitebuilder , on internet explorer , it's work ...

I have checked this case on my 4.5 installation and everything works fine. I used Mozilla 3.0.4 for testing. You can also try to check it on 4.5 demo site, it works there also without any issues: http://www.parallels.com/sitebuilder/demo
It looks like issue related to this particular installation on your server. Could you provide Parallels Sitebuilder version (with hotfix) from Server -> License Management section? Also, do you have any errors in Parallels Sitebuilder admin CP -> Server -> Logs section?
Also, check Parallels Sitebuilder apache logs for any errors, just in case.

i have the same error on your demo site ....

my firefox version is 1.0.7 in french, i suppose i too old for work with sitebuilder ?

best regards

i have upgraded firefox to 3.04 , and it's work now ;)

thanks a lot

Back