1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error: Package still in use and cannot be removed

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by RenéJ, Jul 12, 2012.

1. RenéJ

RenéJ New Pleskian

60%
    Dear Support,

I got a other problem with PLESK, after I deleted a domain. After I deleted the domain I can´t remove My Apps any more and getting: Error: Package still in use and cannot be removed.

Adding the domain again won´t helped.

2. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    How are you removing these APPs, mind explaining the steps?
    Also, is this on Windows?

3. RenéJ

RenéJ New Pleskian

60%
    Hi,

thanks for your reply. It an APS Pack I added manually and used on a website. After a while I remove this domain, without removing the app first. Now I can´t remove this App because PLESK say its used, but it isn´t which plesk shows me in the Admin CP. Its a linux version of PLESK.

4. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    Please confirm that you didnt link or add that APS to any of our service plans ...If you did, then first delink or remove it from the service plan and then delete the APS

5. RenéJ

RenéJ New Pleskian

60%
    Confirmed, but Number of installations = 1 in my Tab (My Apps), when I click on details it shows none installation.