• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: PleskFatalException

Shogoki

New Pleskian
Hi

Sorry if the solution was already posted but i tested many of them without any solution !

I just upgraded plesk to 11 !

And when i go to the plesk panel, I have this message :

Unable to connect to database: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using the old insecure authentication. Please use an administration tool to reset your password with the command SET PASSWORD = PASSWORD('your_existing_password'). This will store a new, and more secure, hash value in mysql.user. If this user is used in other scripts executed by PHP 5.2 or earlier you might need to remove the old-passwords flag from your my.cnf file

0: common_func.php3:153
psaerror(string 'Unable to connect to database: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using the old insecure authentication. Please use an administration tool to reset your password with the command SET PASSWORD = PASSWORD('your_existing_password'). This will store a new, and more secure, hash value in mysql.user. If this user is used in other scripts executed by PHP 5.2 or earlier you might need to remove the old-passwords flag from your my.cnf file')
1: auth.php3:112
Unable to connect to database: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using the old insecure authentication. Please use an administration tool to reset your password with the command SET PASSWORD = PASSWORD('your_existing_password'). This will store a new, and more secure, hash value in mysql.user. If this user is used in other scripts executed by PHP 5.2 or earlier you might need to remove the old-passwords flag from your my.cnf file

0: common_func.php3:153
psaerror(string 'Unable to connect to database: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using the old insecure authentication. Please use an administration tool to reset your password with the command SET PASSWORD = PASSWORD('your_existing_password'). This will store a new, and more secure, hash value in mysql.user. If this user is used in other scripts executed by PHP 5.2 or earlier you might need to remove the old-passwords flag from your my.cnf file')
1: auth.php3:112

Can you help me?

Have you tried bootstrapper repair?
Also you can try reset admin's password with following method:

1) Modify the MySQL server settings in the file /etc/my.cnf and add the skip-grant-tables option in the [mysqld] section. Also set old_passwords=1 to old_passwords=0.

2) Restart the MySQL server:
/etc/init.d/mysqld restart

3) Reset the password in the service table of the MySQL server:
/usr/bin/mysql -D mysql -e"update user set password=PASSWORD('`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow`') where User='admin';"

4) Delete the skip-grant-tables option from the /etc/my.cnf file.

5) Restart the MYSQL server:
/etc/init.d/mysqld restart

Back