• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: PleskMainDBException

S

shaner

When I click on Server -> Mail I received the following error:

MySQL query failed: Got error 28 from storage engine

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:250
db_query(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) AS num FROM mail m, accounts a WHERE m.account_id=a.id AND a.type='plain' AND a.password != "" GROUP BY m.mail_name, a.password having num > 1')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_mail.php3:1673
short_pop3_names_compability()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ServerMailForm.php:107
ServerMailForm->javascript(boolean false)
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ServerMailForm.php:320
ServerMailForm->assign(array, array, object of type SPFManager)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/mail.php3:236

Please note: It's not a hard drive full issue as seen below:

Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00
75639848 47054852 24680692 66% /
/dev/sda1 295561 28544 251757 11% /boot
tmpfs 517568 0 517568 0% /dev/shm
/var/tmpmnt 483886 483886 0 100% /tmp

Ok so it may be a full partition issue. When I'm in /tmp I see a mail.send file which is taking up the full amount. I tried deleting it but got the following:
$ rm mail.send
rm: cannot remove `mail.send': Operation not permitted

Now I'm stuck. Can someone tell me what I should do?
TIA Shane

Figured it out. I wasn't in su mode. But when I deleted the file and things appeared to be working again I noticed that all the forwarding of customers email addresses were no longer working. Further searching this forum I found someone recommending to use /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/mchk -v which thankfully worked.

Further investigation though shows that email that should have been forwarded (as was set up in Plesk) was actually delivered to the users mailbox on the server even though that user wasn't configured with a mailbox in Plesk (only redirect was enabled). So my problem now is how do people retrieve email that was delivered locally (ie. /var/qmail/mailnames/domain.com/user123/Maildir/new) that don't have a mailbox enabled in Plesk?

TIA Shane

Back