• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

ERROR: PleskMainDBException

V

vesterman

This is a copy of a mesage I sent to SwSoft on July 28 2007

Hello,
If you look at http://forum.swsoft.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=183

you will see there are issues with the update from Plesk 8.1.1 to 8.2
I am also having problems with my update, cannot access domains or clients get error (included at the bottom of this message).
The reason I am contacting you directly is I assume your head office is located in Washington. I don't want to talk to anybody else but the people at the top. You need to know the levels of dis-satisfaction users of Plesk, including myself are facing.
I updated the Plesk on my server using the "Updater" in the "Server Administration" section.
It performed the update and then all of a sudden I cannot access domains or clients. I cannot activate the spam assassin and am getting pummelled with spam messsages daily.
This happened during the Plesk software update, so I fully expected an update to correct the issue.
No update and no support from your support group. I was told I need to pay for the swsoft staff to fix it. So now I am looking at paying $150 /hour to get swsoft techs to fix their own bugs? That is rediculous. I am going to submit a copy of this messge to webproworld and see what others think. I will wait until I get a repy from you before I do, however, in case you agree with me and get my server fixed no charge. If you don't agree then I will submit this email to get other webmasters opinions and the instablity of Plesk software.

Here is the error I get trying to access domains or accounts;

ERROR: PleskMainDBException

MySQL query failed: Unknown column 'uid' in 'field list'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:216
db_query(string 'select `id`,`cr_date`,`cname`,`pname`,`login`,`account_id`,`status`,`phone`,`fax`,`email`,`address`,`city`,`state`,`pcode`,`country`,`locale`,`limits_id`,`params_id`,`perm_id`,`pool_id`,`logo_id`,`tmpl_id`,`sapp_pool_id`,`uid`,`ownership` from clients where `id`=1')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Table.php:180
Table->select()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cObject.php:443
cObject->fetchAttrsFromTable_()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Client.php3:74
Client->Client(string '1')
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:2867
objectMaker(string 'Client', string '1')
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:268
DomainControlForm->assign(object of type BsDomain)
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:152

Last edited by a moderator:
Back