• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forwarded to devs Error requirement prestashop!

Sorry, bit at the moment, the problem in question affects only you. And if we change limits as you ask, there is a risk that other customers come, but with the problem that the package is not installed or does not work (because current limits were set for a certain reason). So we decided not to change anything and leave it as it is.
Thank you for understanding.

Sorry, bit at the moment, the problem in question affects only you. And if we change limits as you ask, there is a risk that other customers come, but with the problem that the package is not installed or does not work (because current limits were set for a certain reason). So we decided not to change anything and leave it as it is.
Thank you for understanding.
No only affects me, only I report it! Other in same case will install manually without any doubt (I do it during 2 month before report problem). As I see you, with 128M incluse in cli, prestashop install without problem, you have test it? Why it will don't working as you are saying?

In any case, thank to decide to NOT SOLVE problem/bug, it's incredible that each time service is worst and each time, price is highter

Back