1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

ERROR Select default Microsoft SQL Webadmin component

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by HoracioS, Mar 14, 2012.

1. HoracioS

HoracioS Regular Pleskian

90%
    I was installed 2008 R2 with Plesk 10.4.4 and ASP features components.

The problem is when I Select default Microsoft SQL Webadmin component.
    I got the following error. Any idea? I own 3 servers with the same problem.

Error: Set default component failed: defpackagemng failed: Execute websrvmng --add-application --vhost-name=(default) --app-name=mssql --scripts=asp;asp_dot_net2 --app-pool=plesk(default)(2.0)(pool) "--path=C:\Inetpub\vhosts\sqladmin\mssql" failed with error code 1: Filename:
    Error: Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type 'add' with unique key attribute 'name' set to 'PageHandlerFactory-Integrated'
    In module
    Exception type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
    at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.IAppHostElementCollection.AddElement(IAppHostElement pElement, Int32 cPosition)
    at Microsoft.Web.Administration.ConfigurationElementCollectionBase`1.Add(T element)
    at HandlerCollection.AddRange(List`1 )
    at IIS7Handlers.enable(IIS7Handlers* , set<enum IHandlers::HandlerType\,std::less<enum IHandlers::HandlerType>\,std::allocator<enum IHandlers::HandlerType> >* types, Boolean disableOther)