• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error when I want to reconfigure website settings

Jernej

New Pleskian
I wanted to select I want PHP 5.4 instead of 5.3 and to disable AWStats for the domain. This is what I got :-(

Error: Unable to reconfigure Web server: websrvmng failed: Filename: Error: Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type 'add' with unique key attribute 'name' set to 'Perl-CGI-pl' In module Exception type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.IAppHostElementCollection.AddElement(IAppHostElement pElement, Int32 cPosition) at Microsoft.Web.Administration.ConfigurationElementCollectionBase`1.Add(T element) at HandlerCollection.AddRange(List`1 ) at IIS7Handlers.enable(IIS7Handlers* , set<enum IHandlers::HandlerType\,std::less<enum IHandlers::HandlerType>\,std::allocator<enum IHandlers::HandlerType> >* types, Boolean disableOther)

Any ideas?

Investigation directly on server is required. Contact Support Team.

Try removing site from IIS and run re configurator to readd it. Then try to change the php version it should work.

Back