1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

MLA2000 - Error: Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type 'add' with unique key

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Wim Stander, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Wim Stander

Wim Stander Guest

When trying to install MyLittleAdmin on a clean server with Plesk 10.4 I get following error:

Microsoft says the following about these errors: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949349

But there are a lot of config files ... I don't know which one to change or delete. Any ideas?

2. Wim Stander

Wim Stander Guest

Fixed

Problem has been fixed. It had nothing to do with a config file. Below solution provided by HostEurope.

I used the commandline to solve the problem. Tried the GUI at first, but got some strange errors.

After applying this solution, it might happen that you get warnings about "overrulling server wide settings" when enableing SSL and some other three settings on a website or when creating service plans. These warnings do not affect the opertion of Plesk as far as I can see.