• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error: SMTP Out going Email Error webmail and outlook

AnnasB

New Pleskian
I have just install on a new server plesk 12.0.18 Update #7 on centos 6.5 final.

Added new hosting for the domain on a dedicated IP. All works fine (website, incoming mails etc) apart from outgoing mails.

Both webmail (roundcube) and other mail software (outlook 2010, 2013 , android phone etc) outgoing mail i can't get to work.

I have attached screen from webmail with SMTP error (250) : Authentication failed

With Outlook it will allow me to set up account, test account setting... it say all all complete if i don't set secure connection (SSL)/requires authentication. But when you try sending mails you get the error:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: test
Sent: 16/07/2014 15:13

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'[email protected]' on 16/07/2014 15:13
Server error: '554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied'

When you set the outgoing requires authentication/ advance SSL you get:

Send test e-mail message: None of the authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server.

I have tried changing to some outgoing ports to no avail.

Can someone help please

Thanks

webmail.jpg

Is there any solution to repear postfix?

I can't send emails in Plesk 12!

roundcoube gives SMTP error 250. Mozilla Thunderbird can't connect with SMTP server.

Everything works fine in Plesk 11.5 on my second VPS server.

Back