• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error: The backup you are trying to restore was created in an unsupported Plesk version and cannot be restored. Use the Plesk Migrator extension to tr

Mike99

Basic Pleskian
Hi, in Backup Manager, I get this error after clicking on any backup:

The backup you are trying to restore was created in an unsupported Plesk version and cannot be restored. Use the Plesk Migrator extension to transfer your data from old Plesk versions.

Funny thing is that if I wait a few seconds and reload the same page example.com:8443/admin/backup/restore/?type=ftp&dumpId=backup_2004040128.tar in browser with F5, it starts working.

I found a support thread [FIXED BUG] Unable to restore backup: The backup you are trying to restore was created in an unsupported version of Plesk and can not be recovered but it seems to be a different problem.

This problem started two weeks ago, I deleted all my backups and waited for a few days, because I wanted to eliminate the latest Plesk update, but the problem prevails. Any solutions? Do you have the same problem?

OSUbuntu 16.04.6 LTS
ProductPlesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.25 Update #2, last updated on Mar 31, 2020 05:40 PM

Last edited:
Back