• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error "The PHP handler "fastcgi-5.3" is not registered

correiac

New Pleskian
Hi all,

SO version:
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2

panel version:
11.5.30 #28

After the last update to plesk panel i get an error witch i cant seem to solve. when i go to the tab website &domains i get a redirect error and the following apear:

Code:
Error: Unable to create or update the subscription: The PHP handler "fastcgi-5.3" is not registered. It was probably deleted from the server. Register a handler with the same properties and try again

I have different versions of php. Those versions where installed in plesk updates but they never where listed in the panel so i went to iis and changed the version manually.

The only version that appears is 4.4 ...

The sites are working so i think php is ok but panel doesnt see it.

another strange thing is that when i refresh server components it´s only listed version 4.4 but when i go to add remove componentes it is listed all versions of php.

see following images:
components.JPG
In add remove componentes:
componentesInstaled.JPG

Any ideas??

Last edited:
Back