• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error: The version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host is older ...

D

Dmitry Drozdov

Hello,
1. This error usually appears when you use new pmm_buildXXXX.XX.msi with old pmm_agent_buildXXXX.XX.msi. The XXXX.XX numbers must be equal. You should install pmm_buildXXXX.XX.msi on the destination side and pmm_agent_buildXXXX.XX.msi to the source side.
2. Port for PMM must be free. Look at Configuring Migration Manager Components (http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Plesk7.6/Windows/PMM/060809.17/plesk-win-pmm-guide/index.htm ).
3. If your source server have several IPs you should try to connect to another IP.
Thanks.

Hi,

i have downloade the pmm76_build060809.17.msi and the pmm_agent_build060809.17.msi again an installed on the server. But i become the same error msg:
Error: Unable to selectPlatform: Unable to run migrmng: The version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host is older than the version of Plesk Migration Manager being currently used. Please install Plesk Migration Manager components of the same version.

The Port for the PMM are free. But it doesn't work.

Here are is the Mirgration log

Please help me, i have no idea.

Thanks.

zuerner

Hi! I have analyzed the log file, but the log is not full (error message absents in the log). Please correct the problem and give the full log file. Thanks.

Hi,

the Problems are i received rhis error msg:
Error: Unable to selectPlatform: Unable to run migrmng: The version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host is older than the version of Plesk Migration Manager being currently used. Please install Plesk Migration Manager components of the same version.

But i can't find the Problems. The Ports are free.

Her is full log

Thanks for youre help.

zuerner

Hello,
Please, sent me pm (private message) with you e-mail for contact. I think we need to search you situation closely. We can’t repeat this situation in our environment.
Thanks.

Is there a migration agent for Plesk 10.0.1 version?

Thanks...

Back