• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

ERROR: Unable to create PHostingManager object:Unable to set current ip address: IP a

benmay

New Pleskian
Whilst my upgrade to Plesk 9 has been somewhat easy, and no major bugs along the way, I have one domain I can't access in plesk, hosting and FTP wise it seems fine, but when i go to edit it, I get the following error;
Unable to create PHostingManager object:Unable to set current ip address: IP address is missing.

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:108
psaerror(string 'Unable to create PHostingManager object:Unable to set current ip address: IP address is missing.')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ui/client.domain.hosting.anonymous-ftp.php:19
plesk__client__domain__hosting__anonymous_ftp->validateHosting(object of type BsDomain)
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ui/client.domain.hosting.anonymous-ftp.php:47
plesk__client__domain__hosting__anonymous_ftp->validateItem(object of type UserAdmin)
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:1114
UIPointer->validate()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/elements.php3:174
uipointer_button_desc(object of type plesk__client__domain__hosting__anonymous_ftp, NULL null, NULL null, string '', array, boolean false)
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/elements.php3:254
uipointer_button(object of type plesk__client__domain__hosting__anonymous_ftp, NULL null, NULL null, string '', array, boolean false)
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardElement.php:1537
DashboardElement_button->renderHtml(object of type UserDomain, NULL null)
7: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardElement.php:689
DashboardElement->renderHtml_buttons(array, object of type UserDomain, NULL null)
8: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardElement.php:637
DashboardElement->renderHtml_common(array, object of type UserDomain, NULL null)
9: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardElement.php:1057
DashboardElement_section->renderHtml(object of type UserDomain, NULL null)
10: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardElement.php:640
DashboardElement->renderHtml_common(array, object of type UserDomain, NULL null)
11: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardElement.php:647
DashboardElement->renderHtml(object of type UserDomain, NULL null)
12: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardElement.php:1013
DashboardElement_column->renderHtml(object of type UserDomain, NULL null)
13: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardElement.php:654
DashboardElement::renderHtml_columns(array, object of type UserDomain, NULL null)
14: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/Dashboard.php:251
Dashboard::renderHtml(object of type DashboardPreset, object of type UserDomain)
15: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardForm.php:164
DashboardForm->assign(object of type DashboardPreset, object of type UserDomain)
16: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dashboard/DashboardLocation.php:39
DashboardLocation->accessItem(string 'GET')
17: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ui/client.domain.dashboard.php:22
plesk__client__domain__dashboard->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
18: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:594
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
19: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/plesk.php:37

is the IP address added to the server, and visible when you click on the IP Pool icon?

OK I solved this - I had to go back into the IP Address Management area, click where it said 0 clients, and reassign the IP Address to the reseller/client and all good

Back