1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Error: Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=2: Domain does not exist.

Discussion in 'Plesk 12.x for Linux' started by Powie, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Powie

Powie Regular Pleskian

90%
    I have a new installed plesk server on which i cannot add a second subscription.

Error: Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=2: Domain does not exist.

How to debug this and find a solution?

2. Powie

Powie Regular Pleskian

90%
    Remark: I know about some entries in the knowledgebase, but it seems that this isn't the same problem.

In my psa database there are no newer entries.

3. Alberto Pizzarelli

Alberto Pizzarelli Basic Pleskian

Hello,

please try whit:

Code:
    plesk repair db 
    your problem is a synchronization problem, the contents of the database plesk, is not aligned with content in the file system.

4. Powie

Powie Regular Pleskian

90%
    So, there was no snc problem with the database. I found the error in plesk.log .

I had added a wrong entrie to the DNS template. This produced an error if I try to add a new domain. My fault was to define a A record for ipv6 and nit AAAA

->
    [2016-10-21 15:47:55] ERR [panel] Domain update failed: Unable to update domain data: Unable to add the *.fdgfgdgf.fr. IN A 2001:4ba0:cafe:a64::1 record to zone fdgfgdgf.fr: Incorrect DNS record values were specified.
    [2016-10-21 15:47:55] ERR [panel] Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=4: Domain does not exist.

5. Alberto Pizzarelli

Alberto Pizzarelli Basic Pleskian