• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error: Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=2: Domain does not exist.

Powie

Regular Pleskian
I have a new installed plesk server on which i cannot add a second subscription.

Error: Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=2: Domain does not exist.

How to debug this and find a solution?

Remark: I know about some entries in the knowledgebase, but it seems that this isn't the same problem.

In my psa database there are no newer entries.

Hello,

please try whit:

Code:
plesk repair db

your problem is a synchronization problem, the contents of the database plesk, is not aligned with content in the file system.

So, there was no snc problem with the database. I found the error in plesk.log .

I had added a wrong entrie to the DNS template. This produced an error if I try to add a new domain. My fault was to define a A record for ipv6 and nit AAAA

->
[2016-10-21 15:47:55] ERR [panel] Domain update failed: Unable to update domain data: Unable to add the *.fdgfgdgf.fr. IN A 2001:4ba0:cafe:a64::1 record to zone fdgfgdgf.fr: Incorrect DNS record values were specified.
[2016-10-21 15:47:55] ERR [panel] Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=4: Domain does not exist.

Back