• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question error update plesk Attempt to remove 'psa-spf2'

david82

New Pleskian
Hello, I feel the bad translation I am Spanish and I do not know English.

I have a problem since dis and I am not able to solve it.

I try to update plesk 17.5.3 to 17.8.11

and jump error:

Attempt to remove 'psa-spf2' to resolve conflict has succeeded
add to remove list dummy_obsoleter_psa-spf2-0.0

Any idea how to solve this?

in google I can not find any information, thanks!

What is the output of the following command:

# rpm -qa | grep psa-spf2

?

What is your OS version?
Try to resolve this issue with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
# plesk repair installation

and after that run upgrade procedure again.

OS 6.9

Thanks, I have repaired plesk and everything as you have indicated, and I have updated but it jumps error.
I'm going to hire a sysadmin to repair this error.

Thanks again!

***** problem report *****
===> Plesk database scheme was not upgraded completely. See installation log for details.
Bootstrapper has finished action (exec time: 86 sec.): parent_name='panel', sequence='prep', stage='execute', sequence_order='0', operation='install', exec_cmd='/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp17.8.11-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh prep-install BASE'', m_arch='', output: Changing shell for popuser.
Shell not changed.
Changing shell for mhandlers-user.
Shell not changed.
is running
Stopping sw_engine service... done
--------

final:

[2018-05-03 17:20:52.155654] Bootstrapper has finished action (exec time: 1 sec.): parent_name='PLESK_17_8_11', sequence='prep', stage='rollback', sequence_order='1', operation='install', exec_cmd='rm -f /tmp/pp-bootstrapper-mode.flag; rm -f /var/lock/parallels-panel-maintenance-mode.flag; rm -f /var/lock/parallels-panel-upgrade-failure.flag; /etc/init.d/psa restart; :'', m_arch='', output: ~empty
[2018-05-03 17:20:52.178191] Execute command /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/send-error-report install --version 17.8.11

Back