1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error updating Domain limits

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Nemas, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Nemas

Nemas Guest

Anyone know why I get this error when trying to update the domain limits for any domain on my server? I can update the client limits just fine.

Unable to create MailManager object: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailManager.php:52 psaerror(string "Unable to create MailManager object: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed") 1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.LimitsForm.php:185 mailmanagermaker() 2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\dom_lim.php:250 limitsform->assign(array, array, array, array, string "Limits for domain <span class="name">somedomainname.com</span>.")

2. Mr.Incredible

Mr.Incredible Guest

Hi,

It looks like mail problem, you can try to use mchk utility:
    %plesk_bin%\mchk --all