• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error upstream sent too big header

BNO

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

i hate a Site with WordPress installed and can't install plugins. i get following error

*5158052 upstream sent too big header while reading response header from upstream, client: x.x.x.x, server: domain.com, request: "POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?_fs_blog_admin=true HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/www/vhosts/system/domain.com/php-fpm.sock:", host: "domain.com", referrer: "https://domain.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?s=contact&tab=search&type=term"

i have following settings:

PHP-Settings:

1648568117652.png

1648568143516.png

1648568162972.png

Host Settings:

1648568194744.png

1648568221153.png

1648568261744.png
1648568295174.png
any idea what i can do to fix the error?

Try ONLY with,

proxy_buffer_size 128k;
proxy_buffers 4 256k;
proxy_busy_buffers_size 256k;

In "Additional nginx directives"

I'm not able to edit my previous post. (timed out)

Please remove the content from Additional directives under PHP section.

Add this to Additional nginx directives,

proxy_buffer_size 128k;
proxy_buffers 4 256k;

@BNO: Your PHP settings are contradictive. You have told PHP to run through Nginx, but in your webhosting settings you have told the webservers to forward all dynamic requests to Apache. So you either need to change the PHP settings to PHP-FPM via Apache or you need to disable Proxy Mode in the webserver settings, so that all requests are handled by Nginx.

I'm not able to edit my previous post. (timed out)

Please remove the content from Additional directives under PHP section.

Add this to Additional nginx directives,

proxy_buffer_size 128k;
proxy_buffers 4 256k;
i try under additional nginx directivesbut same error:
1648903397117.png

@BNO: Your PHP settings are contradictive. You have told PHP to run through Nginx, but in your webhosting settings you have told the webservers to forward all dynamic requests to Apache. So you either need to change the PHP settings to PHP-FPM via Apache or you need to disable Proxy Mode in the webserver settings, so that all requests are handled by Nginx.
ok i set to nginx only, disable proxy mode.

when i use apache and nginx in proxy mode no error appear, if i use just nginx i get that error. i think its a config issue?

Back