• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error using Setup as client

B

Bernd

Hi,

when I try to use "Setup" under physical hosting as Client I get a Error, although
Physical hosting management is set to yes. (Plesk 7.5.2 / Fedora 2)

ERROR
Up LevelUp Level
Unable to query: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.IPAddressSelector.php:87 psaerror(string "Unable to query: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.IPAddressSelector.php:62 ipaddressselector->fetchcertslist()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PHostingManager.php:84 ipaddressselector->ipaddressselector(integer "8", integer "5", NULL "")
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:32 phostingmanager->phostingmanager(integer "46")

Thanks for each assistance
Bernd

same issue here

I'm getting the exact same error here...makes it hard for users to change their FTP passwords etc :)

If I find a solution I will let you know

Cheers

permissions

Just checking th epermissions of the files listed in the error message and it seems they are all part of the wheel group...not sure if that is correct but will check to see if its not supposed to part of the psaadm group.

Cheers

Sanstey

Hi,

I think it's not a permission/owner problem. The problem does not arise with all clients.

Possibly the problem lies in the database? :confused:

Bernd

solution for error

The problem is in the PSA database. The domains table has a field called cert_rep_id . The accounts that were not working had a NULL in them and the SQL error message was complaining about nulls etc . I switched the null to 0 and everything works fine now. This must have happened in the upgrade phase if the field was previously blank it put a null in. Accounts where that were not null were not effected during the upgrade.

Cheers

sanstey

Back