• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: WDExc error PLESK 10.0.1

mrweb

Basic Pleskian
Hi

i found the fix posted by Parallels team about the error and placed it on the server
it seems its not ok for PLESK 10

i still get the error
/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats day

ERROR: WDExc
Error occurred while processing database query: 'MySQL query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 200, 0) having count(val' at line 3'

0: wdlib.php:1089
wd__db_query(string 'select service_id, type, unix_timestamp(min(time)) as min_time, unix_timestamp(max(time)) as max_time, avg(value) as avg
from module_watchdog_sys_stat where
group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 200, 0) having count(value) > 1 limit 10000;')
1: pack-sysstats:63
pack_statistics(integer '200', boolean false, boolean false)
2: pack-sysstats:44

someone can help me ?
thanks !

Strange. I have received a lot of notifications that this KB article has helped very many people. Maybe you have some other reason of this error. Try to contact support team for detailed investigation directly on your server.

ok thanks a lot for your very fast answers

i rent a server to a company so im not sure they will help a lot and im almost sure Parallels support will not investigate my server for free :(

next time, i wait 6 months befor to update
the 9.x version was good

Are you sure that patches have been correctly applied according to KB article?

im sure

i did exactly this, (by ssh with winscp)

Unzip attached for your Parallels Plesk Panel version pack-sysstats and replace the file located in /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/
Unzip attached for your Parallels Plesk Panel version stats-graph and replace the file located in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/watchdog/

pack-sysstats-for-9.5-10.zip and stats-graph-for-9.5-10.zip

do i have to restart server after that ?
i didnt

can i check somewhere in the control panel if the version is updated ?

No, you cant do it via panel. You can just reboot server if it is suitable for you :)

ok thanks a lot for your help !

i made on ssh
# /etc/init.d/psa stopall
# /etc/init.d/psa start

i wait for tomorrow if all is ok :)

Have the same issue, I've installed the fix, restarted the complete server, the error appears still but now twice , also a new error is reported in addition now after using Parallel's Fix :

PHP Fatal error: Class 'OptionalServices_ServicesConfiguration' not found in /opt/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3 on line 2948

not fixed

the fix is not ok, i get more errors :(

i still have 3 errors :

/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/send-report weekly
/bin/sh: /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/send-report: /opt/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

----------------

/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats week
Error occurred while processing database query: 'MySQL query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 1800, 0) having count(va' at line 3'

wd__db_query(string 'select service_id, type, unix_timestamp(min(time)) as min_time, unix_timestamp(max(time)) as max_time, avg(value) as avg
group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 1800, 0) having count(value) > 1 limit 10000;')
pack_statistics(integer '1800', boolean false, boolean false)

----------------

Error occurred while processing database query: 'MySQL query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 200, 0) having count(val' at line 3'

group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 200, 0) having count(value) > 1 limit 10000;')

the same error :

Well. Could you please confirm that you have applied latest micro-updates or manual solutions from provided KB articles?

Back