• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: WDExc (PLESK 8.6)

INVY

New Pleskian
Resources Usage Statistics:

Internal error: failed to adjust system time in accordance with daylight saving time chance. Please report your prot

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: Cron /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats month
Data: 1 Jan 2011 01:15:02 +0100

ERROR: WDExc
Error occurred while processing database query: 'MySQL query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 7200, 0) having count(va' at line 3'

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/wdlib.php:1050
wd__db_query(string 'select service_id, type, unix_timestamp(min(time)) as min_time, unix_timestamp(max(time)) as max_time, avg(value) as avg
from module_watchdog_sys_stat where
group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 7200, 0) having count(value) > 1 limit 10000;')
1: /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats:68
pack_statistics(integer '7200', boolean false, boolean false)
2: /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats:49

Oggetto: Cron /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats day

Error occurred while processing database query: 'MySQL query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 200, 0) having count(val' at line 3'

wd__db_query(string 'select service_id, type, unix_timestamp(min(time)) as min_time, unix_timestamp(max(time)) as max_time, avg(value) as avg
group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 200, 0) having count(value) > 1 limit 10000;')
pack_statistics(integer '200', boolean false, boolean false)

Oggetto: Cron /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats month

Error occurred while processing database query: 'MySQL query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 7200, 0) having count(va' at line 3'

group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 7200, 0) having count(value) > 1 limit 10000;')
pack_statistics(integer '7200', boolean false, boolean false)

Attachments

• Immagine1.jpg
    Immagine1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 38
Same errors on 9.2.3 (watchdog stats and cron-Mails).
Seems to have trouble with date / new year. Hotfix?
Server hung up at noon...
Other server with 9.5.3 is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same error for me, v8.6, got error emails at 1:15am this morning.

Think it is something to do with time / date - The subject of my daily Watchdog email read as follows:

"Watchdog daily report Jan 1, 1970 (Thursday) on xxxx"

..but the time on the server according to hwclock is fine!

Nice, the same error for me.
And allways the time is 01.15
And the first day was the 01.01.2011

Same error...server still running normally.

Let's move it, Jelsoft! :D

Same issue here. I use Plesk 9.3.0.

My e-mails from WatchDog looks like...

Subject: Watchdog daily report Jan 1, 1970 (Thursday) on *******.com

Body:

Watchdog is running since Jan 2, 2011 01:00 AM.
Watchdog is monitoring services:
Plesk Web Server
SMTP Server(Qmail)
IMAP/POP3 Server (Courier-IMAP)
Plesk SpamAssassin
Dr.Web antivirus
Watchdog is monitoring:

Security scans number: 0.

No events registered for the period.

When i want to see statistics from watchdog, i get an error:

Internal error: failed to adjust system time in accordance with daylight savings time change. Please report your

And yes... server still running normally.

Sorry for my bad english...

Same error, Plesk 9.5.3 & 9.5.4 : servers are OK
MySQL Query error : select service_id, type, unix_timestamp(min(time)) as min_time, unix_timestamp(max(time)) as max_time, avg(value) as avg from module_watchdog_sys_stat where group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 200, 0) having count(value) > 1 limit 10000

The where parameter is wrong.
Any fix ?

Same error on Plesk 9.5.4

Subject: Cron <root@india155> /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats day
Error occurred while processing database query: 'MySQL query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 200, 0) having count(val' at line 3'
0: wdlib.php:1088
group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 200, 0) having count(value) > 1 limit 10000;')
1: pack-sysstats:63
pack_statistics(integer '200', boolean false, boolean false)
2: pack-sysstats:44
I don't see the cause. Perhaps needs specific logging or debugging.

There is nothing special about the timestamp either. The timestamp, or the timestamp divided by 200, has not just crossed any recognizable boundary. It is a bit mysterious why this error suddenly cropped up.

The same problem here.
It started at NYE, so it must be in connection with the 2010 -> 2011 year change.
Any idea how to fix it?

I enabled the mysql logging and found the complete query in it:

select service_id, type, unix_timestamp(min(time)) as min_time, unix_timestamp(max(time)) as max_time, avg(value) as
avg from module_watchdog_sys_stat where group by service_id, type, round(unix_timestamp(time) / 200, 0)
having count(value) > 1 limit 10000

There a syntax error in the query: "where group by service..." makes no sense.

I dont know why this came up first since starting of 2011.

Same error for me too in 9.5.2 on two different servers. Not sure if it's related or unrelated, but I've also just started having other issues - takes several refreshes to get plesk panel to load (first few say unable to connect error), and I tried to update one server, update failed, and now I cannot connect at all to the control panel via browser.

Same **** here

Does anyone know how to fix this yet.
psa 9.2.3

Back