• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error when adding email accounts

C

capecorallive

I am getting the error below when trying to create an email for any domains. Anyone know how to fix this?

Error: Unable update mailbox: mailmng failed: Unexpected error
cmd_mail__additionallymailmng failed: Unexpected error
The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible.

Unable to create MailManager object: mailmng failed: Unexpected error
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:152
psaerror(string 'Unable to create MailManager object: mailmng failed: Unexpected error')
1: C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailManager.php:57
MailManagerMaker()
2: C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNameMailboxForm.php:114
MailNameMailboxForm->assign(object of type MailNameBox, integer '18')
3: C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\mail\mail_name_preferences.php:210

Please run the following commands in command prompt:

cd %plesk_bin%
mchk --all --fix=all

This utility reconfigures MailEnable records in accordance with Plesk database

message to capecorallive

Hi there.

I saw a post of yours in anther forum but had no way of replying to it. I did a google search for capecorallive and found this here. I'm hoping you're the same person that posted that post.

If you see your post posted on Fri May 30, 2008 8:42 pm in the eap forum you will see that I replied to your post. You posted regarding "make our own phone verified accounts and be in control I have a method to make free accounts yourself". I don't know if it'd be proper to go into more detail here but I wanted to contact you regarding purchasing this. I left an email address so that you could contact me. My user name in that forum is tobby.

Thank you very much.

Back