• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

error when create customers

D

DinosB

When i try to create new customers i take this error:

Error: system user update is failed: Unable to create system user: usermng: PAM password change failed: 24, Failed preliminary check by password service

Centos 5.5 x64 plesk panel 10.0.1

I have the exact same problem on same OS with Plesk 10.0.1. It's a brand new install not an upgrade.

I'm installed Plesk 10 on centos 64 bit and I test on Centos 32 bit

alway I receive same error when I create a customer or reseller or I try to add a web site

Customers
Error: system user update is failed: Unable to create system user: usermng: PAM password change failed: 24, Failed preliminary check by password service System error 111: Connection refused

This is where you manage accounts of your hosting service customers: create new accounts along with service subscriptions, manage existing customers, and remove accounts. To administer websites, mail or any other services provided to a customer, go to their Control Panel by clicking the Control Panel link in the list.

As no one seems to have a solution, I reinstalled everything under Plesk 9.5 and now everything seems fine other then my license that doesn't work on Plesk 9.5 only on 10 but I'm waiting for a new license to work on Plesk 9.5 so it should be fine after that.

Back