• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error When Creating a Client

E

ecko!

Hi

I am having an error when I try to creat an account for a client. When I place he/she email address it gives me the following error

unable to send notification:mail() failed:SMTP server response:550 requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable or not local

I have just started this plesk so this is a test client and I am setting it up on my email so my email is active..;)

Is this an issue with my mail on my dedicated server? Or am I way off?

Thanks

By default notifications are sent to administartor and this client. Probably you have ivalid admins email?

Yeh, I believe that's where its coming from. New to this dedicated server..;) I need to setup email accounts on this erver for admin and it should work.

I am having issues setting up admin email. How do I go about setting up admin email on my new dedicated server through Plesk?

You can go to the server administration, admin setting and here you put the new email for admin. I think that you'll get no problem.

Back