1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error When Creating a Client

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by ecko!, Jul 31, 2005.

1. ecko!

ecko! Guest

Hi

I am having an error when I try to creat an account for a client. When I place he/she email address it gives me the following error

I have just started this plesk so this is a test client and I am setting it up on my email so my email is active..;)

Is this an issue with my mail on my dedicated server? Or am I way off?

Thanks

2. botsman

botsman Guest

By default notifications are sent to administartor and this client. Probably you have ivalid admins email?

3. ecko!

ecko! Guest

Yeh, I believe that's where its coming from. New to this dedicated server..;) I need to setup email accounts on this erver for admin and it should work.

4. ecko!

ecko! Guest

I am having issues setting up admin email. How do I go about setting up admin email on my new dedicated server through Plesk?

5. geiar

geiar Guest

You can go to the server administration, admin setting and here you put the new email for admin. I think that you'll get no problem.