1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Failed to create domain - PHP not detected

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by pesibaja, Aug 10, 2011.

1. pesibaja

pesibaja Guest

Hi,

I'm trying to create a domain but receive the following error after clic "Finish" to create it:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Execute websrvmng --add-domain "--domain-name=domainname.com" failed: PHP is not installed
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: DomainPropertiesUIPointer.php:284
    DomainPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem_create(string 'POST')
    1: DomainPropertiesUIPointer.php:62
    DomainPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem(string 'POST', NULL null)
    2: UIPointer.php:601
    UIPointer->access(string 'POST')
    3: plesk.php:43

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It says that PHP is not installed. However, I verified that PHP is installed in the server. Could you please give me a hand to resolve this?

Kind regards,

pesibaja.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Check that PHP is marked as installed in Server Components. Try to click Refresh button there.

3. pesibaja

pesibaja Guest

Hi Igor,

I checked that also in the past but stills not working, I'm going to reinstall PHP in the development server to see what happens.

If that does not work you will see me here again ;)... I'll post the results.

Regards,

pesibaja.

4. pesibaja

pesibaja Guest

Didn't work by reinstalling PHP 5. Have you any other suggestions?

Thank you!

5. pesibaja

pesibaja Guest

I couldn't find a solution to the problem so I had to return to an older version of PHP, create the domain and then install the newest version again.

Greetings,

pesibaja

6. LisaThomas

LisaThomas Guest

Does anyone know how to do a redirect for a domain name to a PHP file?

7. anilkumarkb

anilkumarkb New Pleskian

23%
    Issue resolved by update

I had same error with an installation of 9.5.3 version. Then I downloaded 9.5.5 and updated plesk. After doing that, I am not getting this error.