• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Failed to create domain - PHP not detected

P

pesibaja

Hi,

I'm trying to create a domain but receive the following error after clic "Finish" to create it:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Execute websrvmng --add-domain "--domain-name=domainname.com" failed: PHP is not installed
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: DomainPropertiesUIPointer.php:284
DomainPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem_create(string 'POST')
1: DomainPropertiesUIPointer.php:62
DomainPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem(string 'POST', NULL null)
2: UIPointer.php:601
UIPointer->access(string 'POST')
3: plesk.php:43

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It says that PHP is not installed. However, I verified that PHP is installed in the server. Could you please give me a hand to resolve this?

Kind regards,

pesibaja.

Check that PHP is marked as installed in Server Components. Try to click Refresh button there.

Hi Igor,

I checked that also in the past but stills not working, I'm going to reinstall PHP in the development server to see what happens.

If that does not work you will see me here again ;)... I'll post the results.

Regards,

pesibaja.

Didn't work by reinstalling PHP 5. Have you any other suggestions?

Thank you!

I couldn't find a solution to the problem so I had to return to an older version of PHP, create the domain and then install the newest version again.

Greetings,

pesibaja

Does anyone know how to do a redirect for a domain name to a PHP file?

Issue resolved by update

I had same error with an installation of 9.5.3 version. Then I downloaded 9.5.5 and updated plesk. After doing that, I am not getting this error.

Back