• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error when deleting client from plesk (version 9.5.2)

B

BradleyB

Hi,

I am getting the following error when attempting to delete client & domain from the plesk ui.

Error message:

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to load object of type Client with id=354: Some errors occured while turning domains off: Domain Mgmt backend failed: domainmng: Unable to define login for ftp user: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
domainmng: Unable to define login for ftp user: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskFatalException
Unable to load object of type Client with id=354: Some errors occured while turning domains off: Domain Mgmt backend failed: domainmng: Unable to define login for ftp user: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
domainmng: Unable to define login for ftp user: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

0: common_func.php3:3160
objectMakerEx(string 'Client', integer '354')
1: ClientToggleUIPointer.php:31
ClientToggleUIPointer->getFlavor()
2: UIPointer.php:389
UIPointer->getMetaProperty(string 'always-wizard', boolean false)
3: UIPointer.php:444
UIPointer->isAlwaysWizard()
4: common_func.php3:4031
wizard_get()
5: common_func.php3:4135
wizard_dispatch_next(NULL null, boolean false)
6: ClientToggleUIPointer.php:59
ClientToggleUIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
7: UIPointer.php:596
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
8: plesk.php:38

Hi Parallels,

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this issue?

I would appreciate suggestions form anyone.

Thank you!

Is this error really that an common, has nobody else run into this issue before? I would love any suggestions?

does Parallels even look at these forums. Wonder if Cpanel provides great support like this, anybody know?

<solved>

I have this problem too. In my case one of domains of reseller have not set up a FTP user (field was blank!). I don't know, how they are did that, but I set random name/password via Plesk, and after that reseller account become lockable/deletable.

Have a look at each system user from reseller/client domains, one of them is blank.
You can run this SQL statement via phpmyadmin or via console to view all system users and it's homes of certain client/reseller:

SELECT `login`, `home` FROM `sys_users` WHERE `id` in (select `sys_user_id` from `hosting` where `dom_id` in (select `id` from `domains` where `cl_id` in (select `id` from `clients` where login ="PASTE_CLIENT_LOGIN_HERE")))

Hi,

I think the issue is that this was partially removed from the database, but it was not fully removed. Is there something that can be done about this. I think this has something to do with users that have mailboxes. I have noticed that when a user doesn't mailboxes they delete with no issues. Any thoughts?

Hi,

This is the error that I get when, I try to remove the users email addresses.

So not being able to remove clients must have something to do with not being able to remove the email accounts. Anyone know the fix for this?

------------------------
ERROR: PleskUtilException
Favorites
Visited Pages
Up Level
mailmng failed: Some errors occured. See log for details
0: class.MailManager.php:242
MailManager::execWithException(string 'smart_exec', string 'mailmng', array, array, string 'lst')
1: class.MailManager.php:274
MailManager->callMailManager(string 'remove-mailname', array)
2: class.MailManager.php:354
MailManager->removeMailname(string 'domain.com', string 'franzcineas')
3: cmd_mail.php3:1357
mn_del(string '1051')
4: class.MailNamesList.php:597
MailNamesList->remove(array)
5: mail_names_remove.php:55
------------------------

Back