• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error When Deleting Subscription

KC0PPH

New Pleskian
This is my first time using Plesk. I did not set up my "Top Level" Domain the correct way. I set up a customer and put the domain under it. Everything is set up to use that Domain. When I attempt to delete the Subscription it gives me this error.

Error: Unable to delete virtual host: websrvmng failed: Filename: \\?\C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv\config\export\administration.config Error: The configuration section 'system.webServer/management/authorization' cannot be read because it is missing a section declaration In module Exception type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.AppHostWritableAdminManager.GetAdminSection(String bstrSectionName, String bstrSectionPath) at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Configuration.GetSectionInternal(ConfigurationSection section, String sectionPath, String locationPath) at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Configuration.GetSection(String sectionPath, Type type) at ServerManagerFactory.getAdministrationGlobalSectionInternal(String sectionPath, Type sectionType) at ServerManagerFactory.getManagementAuthorizationSection() at IIS7WebSites.remove(IIS7WebSites* , Int64 id, basic_string\,std::allocator >* idnName)

It also states that there is no Zone for the domain. I was under the understanding that Plesk does this all automatically.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was unable to figure it out, tried several fixes, and have determined that the install was not correct, and it was not creating the Zone entries. A fresh OS install fixed the problems.

Back