• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to add subscriptions

AndrewAnderson

New Pleskian
As the title says, I cant add subscriptions, not even for the administrator account, comes up with:
Error: Filename: \\?\C:\inetpub\vhosts\mygclive.com\httpdocs\web.config Error: The configuration section 'system.webServer/rewrite/rules' cannot be read because it is missing a section declaration In module Exception type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.AppHostWritableAdminManager.GetAdminSection(String bstrSectionName, String bstrSectionPath) at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Configuration.GetSectionInternal(ConfigurationSection section, String sectionPath, String locationPath) at ServerManagerFactory.getSectionInternal(String sectionPath, Type sectionType, String location) at ServerManagerFactory.getRewriteRuleSection(String location) at IIS7RewriteRules.Enum.getRules(Enum* ) at IIS7RewriteRules.Enum.{ctor}(Enum* , String siteName, String path) at IIS7RewriteRules.getEnum(IIS7RewriteRules* , auto_ptr* ) (Error code 1)

I tried going through all the Plesk reconfigurator options...

Please help, I just ordered a plesk license and now I cant even use it!

Additional: happened on clean install of windows server 2008 R2

Tried plesk 12 and plesk 11.5 with trial license

Last edited:
Back