1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error when modifying SPAM Settings

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by chase.hansen, May 11, 2008.

1. chase.hansen

chase.hansen Guest

I get the following error when I make the following change...

Under Server > Mail Settings > Spam Filtering Tab

Modify spam mail subject, unchecked by tag and hit OK.

Error: Cannot exec 'spammng --modify-header --mailname':
    Unexpected error

2. croosie

croosie Guest

I get exactly the same error , please can one of the SWsoft , sorry Parallels guys attend , maye sergius ??

Thanks,

Kirwin Paulsen

If it makes any difference, i have smartermail 5 installed on my server, and i dont even use plesk antispam, however the reason this came up is that clients started complaining that even valid MSN emails are now comming up with the ******SPAM***** marking in thier subject line, and i dont even have th power to turn this off.

I upgraded to 8.4 over the weekend, ...... maybe i should have waited until all these issues have been taken care of. and there i was thinking that Microsfot was the only company that has its users do thier testing... :-(

3. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Thank you for the report - we will investigate this scenario.

4. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    The issue will be fixed since the nearest next release.