• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error when selecting 3rd Party Services

T

texas1emt

I installed Plesk 7.5 for Windows, then went to my IP address on port 8443 with HTTPS. The login screen came up fine, I logged in as "admin" and "setup" without difficulty.

It goes to a LONG page after that that displays a lot of 3rd party software (like MySQL, SmarterStats, PHP, etc.) and it asks me to select which ones I want. I have tried about a hundred combinations of selections but I get the following error in a JavaScript message box when I attempt to submit:

Some services categories contain invalid selections, or no selections were made.

pleskerror.jpg

I swear, every section has a choice made. I've tried them all marked as "None" and I've tried TONS of combinations.

Does any one have any ideas? I have completely wiped the server and installed Plesk about 5-6 times.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

same issue here. i'm opening a ticket with swsoft. i'll let you know what they say.

After waiting 36 hours for Sw-Soft to answer my support ticket, they just installed Plesk 7.5.2 on my server (before it was available to the public) and then offered no explanation as to what was going wrong.

Awesome customer service. I'd get fired if I treated my clients like that in my office.

The replied to me within a couple hours for me. They reinstalled/repaired IIS. Apparently it wasn't installed properly.

Back