• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error when trying to install server health monitor

Stephan Griesel

Basic Pleskian
Plesk version: Plesk Onyx 17.0.17 Update #29

I am receiving the following error message when trying to install the server health monitor component in Plesk:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
psa-health-monitor : Depends: plesk-core (>= 17.0.17) but it is not going to be installed​

Should I go ahead and install plesk-core package manually or how can this be resolved?

There seems to be a version mismatch of Plesk components on your system. Probably during the past upgrade some errors occured and not all new components were installed. Please check this page to find out, what Plesk thinks what components of itself it is using (compare the version numbers): /plesk/server/components/ (Tools & Settings > Server Management > Server Components). If this shows different version numbers, I suggest to either analyze the log /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_17.0.17_installation.log to find out what went wrong when you did the upgrade to Plesk Onyx. Or you can directly run
# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
However, this might have a minor risk to break the installation if a condition exists that previously kept the upgrade from installing correctly.

Back