• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1021 Disk full

Dhanish

New Pleskian
i am unable to access my dedicated server plesk root control panel . when i try to access withhttps://xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8443/ .

i get following error message

ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1021 Disk full (/var/tmp/#sql_4234_0); waiting for someone to free some space... (Pdo.php:234)

i hosted 5 website under this dedicated server .still all website are working and live . but i unable to access the website control panel (plesk )

Kindly help me to fix this issue.

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/md1 4.0G 236M 3.7G 6% /
devtmpfs 7.8G 0 7.8G 0% /dev
tmpfs 7.8G 0 7.8G 0% /dev/shm
tmpfs 7.8G 777M 7.1G 10% /run
tmpfs 7.8G 0 7.8G 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
/dev/mapper/vg00-usr 3.9G 2.1G 1.6G 56% /usr
/dev/mapper/vg00-var 3.9G 3.8G 0 100% /var
/dev/mapper/vg00-home 3.9G 8.0M 3.6G 1% /home
tmpfs 1.6G 0 1.6G 0% /run/user/0

my disk usage showing like this . i think its not full

/dev/mapper/vg00-var 3.9G 3.8G 0 100% /var ity is here your answer, /var/lib/mysql is on same partition and this is why cannot write.

Thank you lvalics ..

can i change /var/lib/mysql to different directory .if i do that . does it affect websites .hosted in this server . ?

You can change the mysql folder location to a different disk, different partition, different folder will not help if is on same partition. But also you will need to move actual DB folder to that new location. You need to edit for this /etc/my.cnf, but I advise to ask for help from a person who already done this before.
But this will not solve your problem that your space is out ... FTP will not work, mails will not come and so on. Better to upgrade your space or see how you can delete some files.

Back