• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Errors after Plesk update to 12.5.30 Update #56 and PHP 7.0.14

Recall

New Pleskian
Hi,

the latest Plesk Update#56 from today, has updated PHP7 to 7.0.14.
After that some websites on the server doesn't work anymore.
In the apache error log I get these errors:

[Wed Dec 21 07:06:41 2016] [warn] [client 31.19.xxx.xxx] (104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server
[Wed Dec 21 07:06:41 2016] [error] [client 31.19.xxx.xxx] Premature end of script headers: index.php

I don't know how to fix it. I've used Google to find some hints, but for this update you can't find anything.

Anyone has a solution?

Thanks

Just updated to 12.5.30 Update #59 and PHP7 to 7.0.15 and am getting the same errors on domains running on PHP 7.x. I can switch those domains back to PHP 5.6.30 and they work. Also, the PHP INFO link on the Domain's plesk PHP settings page returns 'Unable to retrieve information about the PHP configuration.'

I tried the suggestions here: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213951565 with no luck

Suggestions ?

Thanks

Is the plesk-php70-fpm service running?

No, and it won't start:

[root@p3 ~]# service plesk-php70-fpm status
php-fpm is stopped

[root@p3 ~]# service plesk-php70-fpm start
Starting php-fpm: [12-Feb-2017 10:39:16] WARNING: Nothing matches the include pattern '/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php-fpm.d/*.conf' from /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php-fpm.conf at line 119.
[12-Feb-2017 10:39:16] ERROR: No pool defined. at least one pool section must be specified in config file
[12-Feb-2017 10:39:16] ERROR: failed to post process the configuration
[12-Feb-2017 10:39:16] ERROR: FPM initialization failed [FAILED]

The directory '/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php-fpm.d/' is empty.

My latest autoinstaller3.log has this entry, not sure if it's relevant :

[2017-02-12 10:29:43.350542] Warning: ez_template_suffix is NOT defined in PHP_7.0.15/php70-7.0.15-cos6-x86_64.inf3

Could you please try this in the given order:
1) Change one of your domains to PHP 7.0 FPM
2) Check if in /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php-fpm.d/ a file DOMAIN.TLD.conf (or similar for your domain) has been created.
If the file is there:
3) # service plesk-fpm70-php start

Could you please try this in the given order:
1) Change one of your domains to PHP 7.0 FPM
2) Check if in /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php-fpm.d/ a file DOMAIN.TLD.conf (or similar for your domain) has been created.
If the file is there:
3) # service plesk-fpm70-php start

No file was created in /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php-fpm.d/

Very strange, probably beyond my knowledge horizon.

You could try to check /var/log/sw-cp-server/sw-engine.log if it contains any error messages on it to find out more.

You could try to manually update PHP configuration by running
# /usr/local/psa/bin/php_settings -u
In a healthy installation, this will generate the file needed.

Else I have no idea why the configuration file does not get created.

Very strange, probably beyond my knowledge horizon.

Mine as well.

As an added twist, I just discovered that new domains created on the server can successfully run PHP 7.0.15, but existing domains -- ones that were running 7.0.x before the upgrade cannot.

I'm a little leery of `php_settings -u` as it ( I think ) rebuilds settings for all domains. I'd hate to corrupt working domains. As you said...`In a healthy installation`... PHP 7.x domains in questions are beta sites. I may just recreate them and be done with it.

Thanks.

Back