• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Errors... Errors...

E

em1ncan

Hi,
Every time i change the page on plesk web administrator, it adds an error event to the plesk events... Here are the errors..

the first error...

The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at RegQueryValueEx valueName=PLESK_MIN_PASSWORD_LENGTH
at (registry::get line 140)
at Pipe channel(vpipechannel::eek:nConnected line 88)
at getString(PLESK_MIN_PASSWORD_LENGTH)(PleskSrvClient::getString line 181)
at Unable to obtain config parameterPLESK_MIN_PASSWORD_LENGTH(zif_get_safe_config_string line 240)
Execute file name: c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe

the second error...

The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at RegQueryValueEx valueName=PLESKCP_HTTP_PORT
at getString(PLESKCP_HTTP_PORT)(PleskSrvClient::getString line 181)
at Unable to obtain config parameterPLESKCP_HTTP_PORT(zif_get_safe_config_string line 240)

and the last error..

The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at RegQueryValueEx valueName=DebugUtilExec
at getString(DebugUtilExec)(PleskSrvClient::getString line 181)
at Unable to obtain config parameterDebugUtilExec(zif_get_safe_config_string line 240)

all these error events occurs at once in order... How should i fix these errors? and what's the real problem?

and i also couldnt fix my statistics problem which i posted on another topic..

I think you should run the Plesk reconfigurator and check the Plesk services.

Originally posted by em1ncan
Hi,
Every time i change the page on plesk web administrator, it adds an error event to the plesk events... Here are the errors..
Please, check Plesk Management service status.

Back