• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue plesk error

webevin

New Pleskian
Hello,
error after update
operating system windows 2012
I want help for solution

ERROR: Exception: Unable check file existence: Unable to convert a string to SID: (1337) The security ID structure is invalid.<br> at Plesk impersonation(PipeServer::ServerThread::sid line 798)<br> at (zif_plesk_internal_file_exists line 1506)

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: Zend_Exception
No entry is registered for key &#039;translate&#039; (functions.php:1780)

Plesk reconfigurator
plesk database check result in repair plesk installation

The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at RegQueryValueEx valueName=PLESK_DATABASE_PASSWORD at (registry::get line 176) at Pipe channel(vpipechannel::eek:nConnected line 120) at getPassword('PLESK_DATABASE_PASSWORD')(PleskSrvClient::getPassword line 245) at (psaobsolete::pSAMySQLDatabase::eek:pen line 136)

Please check the plesksrv.exe file version (right click > file properties) and the versions of the other files in folder "%plesk_dir%\admin\bin. They have to match the current Plesk version. If some files have a different version - replace them with files from the test installation of the required version:
  1. Create a backup of current directory "%plesk_dir%\admin\bin"
  2. Stop `Plesk Management Service`.
  3. Upload the files in "%plesk_dir%\admin\bin" from test installation that matches Plesk version.
  4. Start Plesk Management Service.

Thank you for your interest.
however, when I run the plesk installer I get the following error.
Where can I get the installation files

The enable-feature option is unknown.

For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.

'
[2018-09-24 11:31:18.699400] dism /Online /Quiet /NoRestart /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:IIS-URLAuthorization /All failed with error 87(0x00000057). Output:

Error: 87

The enable-feature option is unknown.

For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.

Action '<execute program="dism" command-line="/Online /Quiet /NoRestart /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:IIS-URLAuthorization /All" context="x64" />' failed with error 87(0x00000057)
Error: The installation of the package 'IIS-URLAuthorization' failed with code 87. (install: Enabling IIS URL Authorization...)
Tüm paketler yüklenmedi.
Lütfen ürün teknik desteğinizle irtibata geçin.

Plesk pre-upgrade checking...
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at RegQueryValueEx valueName=PLESK_DATABASE_PASSWORD

at (registry::get line 176)

at Pipe channel(vpipechannel::eek:nConnected line 120)

at getPassword('PLESK_DATABASE_PASSWORD')(PleskSrvClient::getPassword line 215)

at Failed to launch an examination.(wmain line 144)

I am getting the same issue for 18.0.27 on windows server 2016 fresh installation, please provide details

Back