1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

eShop -> Payment Systems

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by kotisivutcom, Nov 10, 2008.

1. kotisivutcom

kotisivutcom Guest

Could you add one custom Payment System - just like "Cash on delivery" but with a feature that customer can change the name for the Payment System her/himself.

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    You can, actually, create your own customer payment system and use it or try to change payment system name in locale file:

# cat /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/locale/en_US/Modules/Eshop/Payment/CashOnDelivery.lng
    name = "Cash on delivery"

use /opt/sitebuilder/resources/locale/en_US/Modules/Eshop/Payment/CashOnDelivery.lng path if you have Debian or Ubuntu installed.

3. Kashif Rahman

Kashif Rahman New Pleskian

Alertpay Payment System

Hi,
    Has anyone configured Alertpay payment system in E-Shop? If yes then how it can be done. I have this urgent requirement.....

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Unfortuantely, I did not have such experience. Please share the information in case of success in this case, if you already tried it.

5. Robert Robert

Robert Robert Guest

Hi there, anyone know how to use 2checkout with eSHop Module.

I have tried it, but it said parameter error when I was directed to www.2Checkout.com

Thanks