• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

eShop -> Payment Systems

K

kotisivutcom

Could you add one custom Payment System - just like "Cash on delivery" but with a feature that customer can change the name for the Payment System her/himself.

You can, actually, create your own customer payment system and use it or try to change payment system name in locale file:

# cat /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/locale/en_US/Modules/Eshop/Payment/CashOnDelivery.lng
name = "Cash on delivery"

use /opt/sitebuilder/resources/locale/en_US/Modules/Eshop/Payment/CashOnDelivery.lng path if you have Debian or Ubuntu installed.

Alertpay Payment System

Hi,
Has anyone configured Alertpay payment system in E-Shop? If yes then how it can be done. I have this urgent requirement.....

Unfortuantely, I did not have such experience. Please share the information in case of success in this case, if you already tried it.

Hi there, anyone know how to use 2checkout with eSHop Module.

I have tried it, but it said parameter error when I was directed to www.2Checkout.com

Thanks

Back