• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Eshop paypal not available on every currency

M

migueli

I'm testing and configuring sitebuilder on our servers. we performed a test with the eshop module, however when we try to configure paypal service, it is greyed out... However when I switch to the USD currency, paypal configuration becomes available.

is there a way to tell the module that it should enable paypal configuration when using another currency than USD (MXN in my case)?

thank you

SOLUTION: implement custom paypal solution (PayPal Direct payments) using custom payment system on eshop module

Hi,

Thats odd. Its should be just on or off. I dont recall a per currency. Maybe sure to check in the admin that its enabled.

Regards

I have the same problem.
Paypal is now available in Brazil, but I can't enable it in the eShop page when the Brazillian Real is selected as the currency.
I've searched the database, but I couldn't find where I can force this configuration to enabled, since in the SiteBuilder's configuration pages I can't enable it.

Back