• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ETA for a New Version

K

knocx

Hi;

We are still waiting for the new version of plesk , as promised with Merak , Serv-U and some other indusrty standart product support.

Each day i browse sw-soft to see a RC with the needed specs.

Does any one knows an ETA for new plesk supporting at least merak mail server?Can you also give information about what 3rd. party software will the new version support and when?

this info should help us on our decisions planning, we have 3 Linux boxes runing PLESK reloaded , we realy wish to switch to plesk on our 8 Windows servers to standardise our platforms. both for linux and win.

regards
knocx

Merak support will appear earlier than a new version - unless something unpredictable happens, it should be released in SP2. Being a developer I'm naturally reluctant to provide release dates (especially with dependancies on third party), but here's a hint - we plan to release service packs once per month.

As to other third party - we do plan to support the most popular ones, at least those that our customers have been asked about.

I'm unable to find where I can add support for Merak Mail in SP2.

Was it a feature that was put on hold?

~Garrett

Hello GMoore 7,

The service pack2 for Plesk 7 Windows is not out yet.

Regards,
Henry

Originally posted by jaytee
but here's a hint - we plan to release service packs once per month.

any idea on when Octobers and November's service packs are going to be released (bearing in mind we are now well into November)?

Back