• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Event Manager: 'Mail account updated' returns the new password in the wrong variable

burnley

Regular Pleskian
psa-10.3.1-cos5.build1012110718.17 on Centos 5.7 x86_64
With the help of http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...inistrator-guide/index.htm?fileName=67897.htm I'm trying to use 'Mail account created', 'Mail account updated' and 'Mail account deleted' to build a unified authentication interface for all the email accounts scattered across various Plesk servers. When testing the handling of various variables for these events I found the following issue:
A customer can create an email account with no password. In this case, if the customer updates that account by entering a password for it, on 'Mail Account Updated' the password is returned in OLD_PASSWORD variable and NEW_PASSWORD is blank. I would expect it to be the other way around, OLD_PASSWORD should be empty and NEW_PASSWORD should contain the actual password.
Is the behaviour expected or it's a genuine bug?

Back