• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Events: SMTP Exception (¿Why?)

Frank.P

Regular Pleskian
I change my real email for [email protected].

SMTP Exception
at execute console command --send(vconsoleapp::start line 100)
at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesk_sendmail.exe" --send "[email protected]" "--from-name=PMMCli-Daemon" "[email protected]" "[email protected]" "--subject=Backup task notification" "--body=C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\tmp\pmmcli_daemon_mail_594" "--attachments=C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\tmp\pmmcli_daemon_mail_attach484"(vconsoleapp::run line 117)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesk_sendmail.exe

SMTP Exception
at send mail from runtask to [email protected](runtask::start line 231)
at (runtask::start line 239)
at Unable to execute event(runtask::start line 249)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\runtask.exe

The system can not find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\M_ddf8628d-4b28-434b-9a78-e26e813d4afd
at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 503)
at SMTP Plugin failed(Execute line 34)
Execute file name: C:\PROGRA~2\PARALL~1\Plesk\MAILSE~1\MAILEN~1\Bin64\MESMTPC.EXE

I don't know why but still happend

at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 503)
at SMTP Plugin failed(Execute line 34)
Execute file name: C:\PROGRA~2\PARALL~1\Plesk\MAILSE~1\MAILEN~1\Bin64\MESMTPC.EXE

I can only recommend creating a request to support team to do the in-depth investigation to find the reason and to fix it. Please create a ticket to support at https://cscontact.plesk.com/form/32/?Product=Plesk
BTW, I saw one support ticket with the similar symptoms and the reason was ddos attack to this Plesk server.

Back