• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

alantheo

New Pleskian
Hello,
That night, Plesk did an automatic update, which failed, after tests I performed in the day on php-common. He tried to update a component, and it did not work. It was probably one of my tests. I would like he does not update this component. Here is a part of the error log of the update :

Exception: Failed to solve dependencies:
php-pdo-5.4.45-56.el6.art.x86_64 requires php-common(x86-64) = 5.4.45-56.el6.art

ERROR: The Yum utility failed to install the required packages.
Attention! Your software might be inoperable.
Please contact product technical support.

Thanks you !

you have installed php from the atomic repository (.art) you need to delete/install/resolve this dependency

I would advise to remove the atomic repository (or at least disable php) because the php versions are not updated anymore, you are better of with the plesk provided php versions.

On our servers we have renamed the atomic php versions to old-atomic-php-x.x.xx so people know the difference between the old ones and the new plesk ones.

regards
Jan

All repository configurations live in /etc/yum.repos.d (on centos/RHEL)

If you installed it manual via rpm, then you need to fix it via the commandline with rpm

If you have no idea what i am talking about you need to contact your server administrator.

regards
Jan

Thanks you.

I have uninstall Atomic repo.
Is it sufficient ?

The incorrect update is no longer available in Plesk's autoinstall. That's a good thing, is not it?

Back