• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved exit status 255 when trying to create Plesk Link or use Plesk Repair

Daniel.

New Pleskian
Hello Plesk Community.

I have a Ubuntu vServer that runs the following Plesk version:

Product version: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.57.5
OS version: Ubuntu 22.04 x86_64
Build date: 2023/12/18 09:00
Revision: f86c7aa8227ed42a781f46a2fda344694f64a103

Whenever I run
Code:
# plesk login
or
Code:
# plesk repair
I get the following answer:
exit status 255

I already followed the following instructions: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...plesk-login-command-fails-with-255-error-code and made sure that the timezone is correct, yet I still get that error.

I am still new to Web Hosting and this is my first thread, please let me know what other information I can provide here.

Could you please show the output of
# ls -la /etc/localtime
# less /etc/localtime
here, just to make sure that the file or link exists and that the content is correct?

Hello Peter,

thank you for responding.

I was able to fix this error in the meantime. I know for sure that the output of # ls -la /etc/localtime was /etc/localtime -> /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Berlin

I ran # plesk installer and it showed me that 2 components where missing. I let it run an update and Plesk works fine now. Sadly I missed to log the output of my session.

Thank you again for taking the time to respond to me, this topic can now be closed.

Back