1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

expand 2 w/centralized mail sync issue

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.0 and Legacy General Discussion' started by curtis, Sep 6, 2006.

1. curtis

curtis Guest

Hi,

Recently upgraded our Expand server to 2.0 and our centralized mail server to Plesk 8. In the new centralized mail interface on Expand there are quite a few mail synchronization issues listed, but the reload never works to fix it and returns the following error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?><packet version="2.0.1.12"><reloadObjects><result><status>error</status><errcode>13610</errcode><errtext>[Operator] Error synchronizing mail server. Object remains unsynched</errtext><id>2</id></result></reloadObjects></packet>

Anyone else encounter this, or have a fix? New domains that are added don't seem to be added to the cmail server as well. Used to be able to clear problematic entries from 'exp_mail_queue' table, but that doesn't exist anymore?

Thanks,
    Curtis

2. mitsurugi

mitsurugi Guest

We use Expand 2.0.1 on Fedora Core 3. Two Windows Plesk 7.6.1 and a Linux Plesk 7.5 as centralized mailserver

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?><packet version="2.0.1.12"><reloadObjects><result><status>error</status><errcode>13610</errcode><errtext>[Operator] Error synchronizing mail server. Object remains unsynched</errtext><id>101</id></result></reloadObjects></packet>

I have the same problem here.

If I click reload on the related Plesk-Server, the followin message appears:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?><packet version="2.0.1.12"><refresh><result><status>error</status><errcode>2104</errcode><errtext>[Transport] Bad Plesk password. (1001) [PleskAgent - GENERAL] Authentification failed - wrong password. Login ist nicht korrekt.</errtext><server_id>6</server_id></result></refresh></packet>

the passwords were never changed.

3. Ysean

Ysean Guest

Manual database edits

Sadly, the only way I've ever been able to do it is to go through the plesk/exchange database tables for mail domains. You will find entries without a valid date. Deleting these always took care of the problem for me.

4. curtis

curtis Guest

Ok, I have managed to clear out the majority of the centralized mail synchronization issues by correcting mismatched id numbers in the databases, as well as adjusting some quotas, and am down to just domain sync and client sync issues (it looks like).

I was using the 'Problem Report' to find the causes, but now I am getting the following:

APROBLEM REPORT FOR ACTION #1701381
    ==================
    ACTION INPUT
    -------------
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <packet version="2.0.1.12">
    <reloadObjects>
    <filter>
    <id>496</id>
    </filter>
    </reloadObjects>
    </packet>

ACTION LOG:
    --------------

ACTION ERROR:
    --------------

TASKMAN OUTPUT:
    --------------
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
    <packet version="0.1.1.0">
    <result>
    <status>error</status>
    <errtxt>Action executed with errors</errtxt>
    </result>
    </packet>

==================
    End of the Report

Useful bits used to be in the 'ACTION ERROR' and 'ACTION LOG' sections. Anyone know why these might have disappeared?

Thanks,
    Curtis

5. chrisd

chrisd Guest

I am seeing exactly the same sync issues with Expand 2 between linux plesk 8 and cmail as well as between Windows plesk 7.6 and smartermail.

The sync error reveals no information and either do the log files.

We are using HSP Complete as well, and I belive the problem may be that expand processes events from plesk servers, however so does HSP complete.

I'm wondering if others having sync problems are also using expand in conjunction with HSP complete?

Cheers,

Chris

6. curtis

curtis Guest

Well, I don't have HSP Complete or smartermail so if it _is_ the same problem, then it isn't likely related to that.

Thanks,
    Curtis