1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Expiration Notification

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Snapdragon, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Snapdragon

Snapdragon Guest

For some reason my panel does not warn clients about upcoming domain or client expiration. On the day of expiry, we get an email saying "you're expired", but never the warning message.

The notifications for expiry warning are turned on and the days have been set to both 30 and 15. I set up a brand new client and had him expire 2 days in the future, ran stats, and got nothing.

Running RHEL 3.0 with 7.5.1.

Any suggestions?

2. sammykona

sammykona Guest

Same problem here ... no warnings and sites don't get disabled either. Problems began since the 7.5.1 update .. looks like a new bug.

Sam

3. Snapdragon

Snapdragon Guest

Well, amazingly enough, I left it alone, and the next morning I got an expiration warning... so either it was just me not being able to count days, or it's not generated during the stats run? I dunno.

But I finally got a warning.