• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Export Email Address List to Excel

MitchellTrout

New Pleskian
I have a customer that would like a list of their email addresses including all aliases and forwarders. Is there an option to export email addresses to CSV? I can't seem to find anything in the control panel and I dont want to copy and paste 300 addresses.

You can use following SQL query for extracting all email addresses from Plesk database:

select concat(mail.mail_name,"@",domains.name) as address from mail,domains,accounts where mail.dom_id=domains.id and mail.account_id=accounts.id order by address;

and save output in text file, for example.

Is there a similar way just to extract the customers' email address only which is associated with the account in Plesk 12 ?

Thanks!

Is there a similar way just to extract the customers' email address only which is associated with the account in Plesk 12 ?

Thanks!
Just add mail.account_id in SQL select:

select concat(mail.mail_name,"@",domains.name) as address, mail.account_id from mail,domains,accounts where mail.dom_id=domains.id and mail.account_id=accounts.id order by address;

Modify this SQL query as you want.

Hi Igor - just tried your query - the output is every email address generated. Unfortunately I am not that familiar with SQL queries. What I was looking for is to output the email address which was used during the creation process of a new customer, by means, the "webspace owner" email address only. Is this possible ?

Thanks!

In this case use something like

select login,contactName,email from smb_users;

but note that email can be changed later after account creation.

Newbie stupid question. The queries above to extract fields from the Plesk mailing lists is exactly what I want, but ...

How do I access the Plesk DB via the web interface? We are running the site on Linux but I don't have ssh access and hoping I can access the Plesk database through the website (e.g. phpmyadmin). I have looked around and I see my other databases for our website, but I don't see anything that looks like the Plesk database.

Thanks for any help.

Newbie stupid question. The queries above to extract fields from the Plesk mailing lists is exactly what I want, but ...

How do I access the Plesk DB via the web interface? We are running the site on Linux but I don't have ssh access and hoping I can access the Plesk database through the website (e.g. phpmyadmin). I have looked around and I see my other databases for our website, but I don't see anything that looks like the Plesk database.

Thanks for any help.
Go to Home>Tools & Settings>Database Servers>Local MySQL server and click Webadmin button there. After that you will have access to psa database.

Back